The Titan heavy duty wheelchair is designed with extra strength and a larger seat size to suit up to 200kg.
Titan Heavy Duty Wheelchair
The Titan heavy duty wheelchair is built to carry persons up to a maximum of 200kg. The rear wheels can be easily removed to make the wheelchair lighter and transportation easier. Equipped with a double cross bar support and reinforced wheels the Titan heavy duty wheelchair will provide a comfortable ride. For added safety the Titan heavy duty wheelchair includes attendant control rear brakes as well as manual rear wheel brakes.
The hard wearing upholstery and the foot plate joiner further add to the durability of this wheelchair. Anti tip wheels are fitted as standard.
For an in-home demonstration with a trained electric power chair expert, contact Advanced Scooters Brisbane or Advanced Scooters Sydney on 1300 738 339.
- 200kg maximum weight capacity
- powder coated steel folding frame
- double cross bar seat support
- adjustable back rest ( 4 x 50mm straps)
- arm rests with anti deforming pads
- lift up armrests
- 600mm (24”) hyper strength solid tyres
- easy remove rear wheels
- 200mm (8”) front rubber tyres
- attendant control rear drum brakes
- manual brake on rear wheels
- hard wearing upholstery including reflect tape
- easy to operate swing away leg rests
- foot plate joiner
- anti tip wheels fitted as standard
- available in Black finish
- Optional Stump support to suit
- Optional Elevating leg rests to suit
- Seat width (560mm) 22”
- Seat depth 430mm
- Seat height 450mm
- Max user capacity – 200kg
- Wheelchair weight – 25kg
- Footplate sold as a pair
- Handbrake assembly (sold as a pair)