$745.00 – $1,020.00
The Pearl wheelchair is our flagship model with a long list of included features.
The Pearl wheelchair is one of our most popular light weight aluminium wheelchairs. Designed for easy transportation it features quick release rear wheels. Solid tyres ensure you never have a problem with punctures. The four stage seat adjustment gives the user maximum comfort options.
Available in a seat width of 470mm or 510mm the Pearl wheelchair weighs in at 17kg or 18.5kg. The easy to operate lever swing away foot rests and the hard wearing nylon upholstery make the Pearl wheelchair a great option for anyone looking for a strong, light weight and portable wheelchair.
The Pearl wheelchair is also available with rear attendant brakes in both the 470mm and 510mm seat widths.
For an in-home demonstration with a trained electric power chair expert, contact Advanced Scooters Brisbane or Advanced Scooters Sydney on 1300 738 339.
- Aluminium anti corrosive folding frame
- Padded adjustable height arm rests
- Adjustable height rear handles
- Adjustable comfort back rest (velcro)
- Front rubber tyres (solid) – 175mm
- Rear tyres (solid) – 600mm
- Adjustable castor angle
- 4 stage seat adjustment
- Strong nylon upholstery
- Foot plates – angle and height adjustable
- Manual rear wheel brake
- Quick disconnect rear wheels
- Anti tip wheels fitted as standard
- Rear attendant brakes (470mm+ and 510mm+)
- Seat depth: 440mm
- Seat height: 410mm
- Seat Widths Available: 470mm (18″) or 510mm (20″)
- Maximum user capacity 470mm – 120kg
- Maximum user capacity 510mm – 130Kg
- Wheelchair weight 470mm – 17kg
- Wheelchair weight 510mm – 18.5kg
- Colour: Pearlescent White
- Wheel elevating leg rest, left and right side
- Wheel amputee leg rest, left and right side
- Locking knob
- Swing away leg rest
- Adjustable arm rest
- Foot rest, left and right side. Also suited to transport chair
- Handbrake assembly (pair). Also can be used with the Titan wheelchair
- Wheelchair front castor wheel (individual castor wheel)
For Enquiry, please call
1800 384 788
Our trained consultants can assist and advise
you of the most desirable solution for your needs.