Easy Rider 3 Wheel Scooter
The stylish Easy Rider Mobility Wheelchair Scooters is inspired by some of the leading designs in the motorcycle industry. The Easy Rider presents a ‘new look’ and moves away from the traditional type of scooter, creating desirability and excitement to the driving experience.
The Easy Rider is our modern design 15km/hr scooter that includes all the tried and tested benefits of the Drive range. This easy to operate vehicle provides state of the art performance and will give years of dependable service.
- Top speed of 15km/hr*
- Maximum range of 50kms on full battery charge*
- Comfortable rotating sport style seat with sliding and reclining facility.
- Height adjustable headrest and angle adjustable armrests to suit user requirements.
- Angle adjustable handle bars allows comfortable positioning for the user (requires tools)
- Throttle lever with automatic safe-braking system
- Additional hand brake for added security
- Telescopic front motorbike
- Suspension for optimal handling
- Illuminated controls feature a twin dial digital dash
- Trip computer with odometer for measuring distance travelled
- Easy to use controls
- All round lighting, including large headlight, front/rear indicators and rear brake lights
to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark.
* The maximum legal speed limit on a public footpath or road is 10km/hr.
- Twin adjustable rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- Large accommodating footwell with anti-slip rubber mat
- Motorbike style wheels with modern chrome mud guards
- Rear bumper provides additional protection
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Lap belt included for added safety
- Large seat back storage pocket for keeping essentials safe when out and about
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Optional lockable and removable rear pannier box
- Recommended MK batteries: 2 x 97amp gel
- Weight capacity 180kg (28st). * Subject to conditions of use.
For Enquiry, please call
1800 384 788
Our trained consultants can assist and advise
you of the most desirable solution for your needs.